Crockpot Italian Chicken

6 comments
Yay for Sundays and having time to make a decent dinner while getting things done around the house!

Ever feel like there is a list of things you need to get done by the end of the weekend and for some reason that list is not getting any shorter no matter how many times you cross things off? That's how the majority of my weekends go. I work 40+ hours a week being a nanny and part-time sitter and while that sounds easy and fun, it's really not. I don't just take care of Little Dino, I have a list of families that call upon me randomly to watch their little ones and also expect me to basically be a housekeeper.

So on a daily basis I am changing diapers, making bottles, walking dogs, doing dishes, laundry; you name it, I do it. And yes I am completely aware that most women do this just by being a wife or mother or both, but I still have my OWN household to take care of after my job is done. And let me tell you- after cleaning someone else's house all day while only being able to watch things like The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Dinosaur Train, you really look forward to going home and just laying on the couch to watch some How I Met Your Mother.

So I save everything at my house for the weekends, specifically Sunday so I can still relax and maybe go out if we feel up to it. This weekend was a 4-day weekend and we completely took advantage of it! Then came Sunday :/ Ahh Sunday. The day of dirty clothes piled like Mt. Everest and a sea of dishes covering every inch of my kitchen counters. This is when a crockpot becomes a woman's best friend. If you don't have a crockpot, I highly suggest you purchase one immediately. It will save your life on numerous occasions and make you seem like Superwoman. And after you've seized the day and accomplished everything I guarantee you'll feel like Superwoman!

So I present to you my Crockpot Italian Chicken~


Prep time- 15 minutes
Cook time- 4 hours
Serves- 4-6 people


Ingredients
1 pack boneless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz cream cheese
1 box rotini pasta [not pictured]
4 tbsp italian dressing
red pepper flakes to taste

Turn crockpot on to low and pour in soup

cut chicken into 1 inch pieces

add chicken, dressing, red pepper and cream cheese
[you can also add any herbs or seasonings]

stir and simmer on low 4 hours

when chicken is done, cook pasta al dente

mix together and sprinkle parmersan or romano cheese

Enjoy your dinner! :)








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Yum! That looks awesome!

    Following you from the GFC Bloghop!

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good; I'll definitely be trying it. And your crockpot is too stinkin' cute!

    xo Ami
    a champagne dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks so yummy! Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, this looks so good! I always want to utilize my crock pot more often, and this looks like a great way to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig