Freedom

2 comments
There is this weight that has been lifted from me today. For I have finally paid off my credit card. Ahh, such an amazing feeling to have accomplished that chunk of unpaid expenses hanging over my head for the past year. Never impulse buy people. It'll seriously bite you in the ass and haunt you every time you want to make a purchase. You're in the mall and see a hot pair of shoes. Not exactly cheap, but not crazy expensive either. You have the money and can manage. But wait. That credit card payment is a couple of days away, and it just so happens it's around the amount of these jaw dropping shoes. What's more important?... Damn you credit card! I really wanted those shoes! -___-

Well never again! That was my first credit card and I know better now. Victory dance!






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Congrats on paying off your credit card! Paying off debt is always such a huge relief for me. Found you through the GFC hop. :)
    -Sara @ The Hinton Hook-Up

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig