Sunday Social [Childhood]

7 comments
So lately I've been really boarding the blogging bandwagon and stumbling across some very awesome blogs by some very lovely ladies. And since I've been sick this past weekend I used the spare time to catch up on things.

Shelby over at Chasing Birdies links up with Neely and Ashley every Sunday for a series of fun questions, and this week takes you back to your childhood! Yay! It sounded fun enough so I thought I would join in and maybe even make it an ongoing thing every Sunday :) Visit their links if you ever wanna join in too!

What was your first car?
My mother's '88 Black Toyota truck [not the most reliable car]

Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Hmm, that's a good question. I'd have to say first grade, Mrs. McCann. She loved green and frogs and had them everywhere! She even had a green Volkswagon bug.

Were you involved in any sports/ extra curricular activities?
I played soccer from 4 to 14, that was when I realized a social life was much better ;)

9 years old

What was your favorite birthday party?
My birthday is in August when everyone was away for the summer, so I never had any birthday parties[besides when I was way little with family]. So I decided to just share as many birthday photos as I could find.


 1 year
I hate clowns. Possibly why I look so terrified
2 years old
4 years old
6 years old

Who was your celebrity crush?
God I loved AJ from Backstreet Boys. Even at a young age I knew what sexy was, and he was it lol Also, I used to call Antonio Banderas my boyfriend and watched The Mask of Zorro practically every day (n_n)
                                        
                                         

What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
Any vulgar adult cartoon that I now love today lol Mainly The Simpsons and Beavis and Butthead. Oddly enough I hate those shows now.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. I was allowed to watch The Simpson's and now that I am grown I wonder what in the world my parents saw in that show.
    Stopping by from the link up. New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I couldn't watch beavis and butthead either!! And I didn't even want to really, but I didn't like being told that I couldnt!

    swinging by from the social!
    noel @ high heeled mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't allowed to watch the Simpsons either and now I watch and can see why.

    Stopping by from Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm Emily! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog!

    ewalsh874{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megalin, your blog is SO cute! I'd love to follow but for some reason I can't see your GFC linky? Could just be my computer, but let me know if there's something specific I need to do to follow back! ;)

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. That clown picture is kind of scary! I can see why you don't look like the happiest camper there. I hate clowns too!

    You have such a cute blog. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Simpsons was so popular as it was the first irreverent type of cartoon ever, i loved it, but haven't seen it for many years now.
    I came by via the blog hop and wanted to follow you but couldn't find GFC, bloglovin or hellocotton buttons to follow on :( The only way I caw was through email and i don't subscribe via email just because i already get too many emails :)if i just missed GFC or something just drop the link off on my blog and i will follow you then.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig