Sunday Social [Jr High & High School]

3 comments
Sunday Social Link Up with Neely and Ashley!

This week is all about the life of your teenage youth. Yep, the dreaded jr high and high school questions. Cause we all just wanna relive those moments, don't we?

1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Wow, umm, now I really have to think....7th grade I wore this ghastly long denim jean skirt. Sweet jesus I wish I could take that back. How did I think that was cool? Glad there aren't any photos of it...or are there...

2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
Aahhhhhh!!!! The Loser Club! Yes, we dubbed ourselves The Loser Club. That is a long story for another time. It consisted of me of course, my best friend Drue, Leah, Jade, and Johnny. Also a shout out to Niki :) Ah memories of crazy adventures. 
1. Sophmore year. Member when everyone took these and put them in their binders?
2. Junior year Halloween. Batgirl and Poison Ivy!
3. Junior year 
4. Freshmen year
Loser Club :)
Love how none of us are looking

Senior year. Niki, Me, and Drue

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Random mischevious journeys throughout the town. Seriously, we were dumb and spontaneous and high on life. Weekends mostly consisted of Drue and I doing something stupid and/or crazy. And The Loser Club somehow always ended up at Chuck E. Cheese...No drugs though.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
I dated a lot but only had one serious on- again off-again relationship. Do NOT want to talk about that.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Yes! Drue and I were Tom and Brody. Another long story. We had books we would pass back and forth to each other between classes. I have half and she has the rest.



6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school what would it be?
Hmmm. Instead of reliving them can I change them? Nah, that's cheating. I guess I would like to relive senior prom. It was fun :)

I love how we are never looking lol :)








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. prom night was definitely a ton of fun!

    & floor length jean skirts for life. jean skirts are just bad ahaha. love how you said you always ended up at chuck e. cheese lol.. great place to end up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great questions!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig