Cara Box

5 comments

Last month I was hopping along blogs looking for new ladies to stalk follow, and I was noticing many of them were participating in a Cara Box Exchange. What is this you ask? It is one of thee most wonderful ideas someone could come up with to make new friendships through blogging. Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals [awesome blog] created it sort of like pen pals but better- with presents! She pairs you up with 2 bloggers- one sends to you, and you send to the other one- so you get to meet 2 new ladies and have double the fun! I knew I had to join in.

Each month is a different theme and March was "My Name Is...", so everyone had to come up with ideas starting with the first letter of their partner's name. Fun, right? It was! My end didn't go too well [I already spoke with Kaitlyn about it and I didn't have to link up] but I decided to write about my experience with the lovely lady I got to gift. Meg over at Borrowed Heaven was an awesome girl to get to know and I am so glad she got to be my very first experience.

At first it was a little tough to be creative and stick to "M" but I got the hang of it quick! I also just basically used the opportunity to get to know her as a person. I probably didn't need to email her 30+ times [hee hee, my bad] but I now consider her a friend who I will continuously keep in touch with, as long as I don't annoy the hell out of her ;)

Here's a preview of what was sent...

You can find out what I sent her here and maybe you'll wanna sign up for next month! Happy Wednesday!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Oh my gosh - I didn't know your experience with your own box was that bad! I'm so sorry girl, but I am SO GLAD I met you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. You outdid yourself on her gifts, too. Seriously, hun, your picks were perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a lot of fun! You should sign up for next month!

      Delete
  3. That sucks that you had a bad experience! I hope you participate again and it goes a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you had a bad time of it last month. =[ Hopefully, you signed up for April! I love getting and sending my box each month. I've met some great ladies that I communicate with on the regular! =]

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig