From Drab to Fab

2 comments
Happy Friday everyone :)
I'm still on my super happy train since our new house in now finished and thought I'd let you join in on my fun. Last time I talked about appliances I wasn't the happiest camper at the situation. If you missed it you can read about it here.

Basically the builder wanted to give us the crappiest kitchen appliances ever and we told him to go to hell and got some on our own. And boy did we do good.

These are our current, shitty and broken appliances in the apartment.

I will not miss them AT ALL!
The dishwasher never worked and the fridge made weird grinding noises every ten minutes -__-

And these are our brand new stainless steel Samsung appliances.

Awww yeh. Total upgrade. And as Baby says- "My bitchin appliances are so pimp"

Cannot wait to start using all my awesome appliances in my cute little house. I am a happy girl :D



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. They sure are :-) it looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa fancy! Even loading the dishwasher is going to be fun there! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig