Homeowners, woo!

3 comments
The Hubbs and I are officially homeowners!

After months of bad weather, careless construction workers, and choosing appliances,
we FINALLY closed and signed the deed to our new house!

My excitement before going to sign :)

The morning was chaotic, though. Yesterday we received the news that we were closing earlier than expected. It completely caught us off guard since we have until the 23rd in our apartment. So we rushed to Wal Mart to get boxes and supplies! The apt is starting to look bare and it's actually making me a little sad. And I had to sell my couch :/ That is explained here, so I put it on Bookoo last night thinking it might take awhile. Someone contacted me within 15 minutes. That was fast.

So the first major purchase I made is now gone :/ And we are currently sitting on our futon mattress hoping to find a new one soon. Fingers crossed! And pics of the house soon to follow!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. What this really means is that you need to learn your new address so you can receive your CaraBox!!! :)

    Grats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! This is the cutest house ever! How many bedrooms?? And room for your library? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! what an adorable house! I'm so excited for you. Nick and I are so ready to be home owners but we have a year before we can start looking. In the mean time we're saving saving saving!

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig