I Must Confess...

2 comments
That my loneliness... is killin me noooooooowww, don't cha know I still believe! That you will be here...and give me a siiiiiiggggn... HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!!


Ha! Now you have something new in your head instead Ursher. Take that, Amy! Tired of getting 'Confessions' in my head every damn week ;)

So onto the confessions of the week! There may be a few....or twelve. We shall see...




I confess... I HATE everything about moving. Cleaning, packing, loading, unloading- friggin exhausting!

I confess... I layed in bed last night thinking of a bunch of confessions and have forgotten them all

I confess... it drives me banana sandwich when bloggers use the CAPTCHA on their comment box. It almost makes me not want to go through with my comment..but I do anyway cause I'm awesome like that :)

I confess... I might drive four hours ONE WAY to get a pet. That's how bad I want one

I confess... The hubbs and I did not celebrate St Patrick's Day this year and it didn't really bother us. If our teenage selves knew that they'd beat the shit out of us

I confess... I want a 'real' job with adults. I miss it.

I confess... The baby woke up as soon as I typed that, it's like he knew. He's only been asleep for 30 minutes so I'm not going to go get him.

I confess... I've been so stressed out this past week I haven't been eating or sleeping much.. it's starting to take a toll :/ 

I confess... I'm extremely happy I get the next 2 weeks off from this child. I may not come back



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Loving your blog!! Newest follower from today's linkup :)

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - I'm totally singing Britney now! Thanks for linking up - hope you enjoy your few days of freedom!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig