Sunday Social [5 things]

Leave a Comment
Hi all! Sorry this post is a little late, I've been in Nashville all day looking at furniture. Gonna make the house look awesome! :)

So another Sunday has come and gone. The year is already going by so quick! This week's questions are all about the number 5...

1. 5 songs you'll listen to for the rest of your life: I will never tire of Heads will roll by Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Float on by Modest Mouse, Take me out by Franz Ferdinand, Shade by Portugal. The man, and Pretty girl rock by Keri Hilson. That last one is random compared to the rest haha

2. 5 things on your bucket list: Hmm....have 2 kids, travel to another country, restore an old muscle car, build my own library in my house, see a ballet in NYC

3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day: Johnny Depp, Chelsea Handler [bitch is so funny!], Lady Gaga, Katy Perry [total girl crush], Emma Stone

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse: wallet, makeup bag, mini hair brush, body spray, hair spray. Wow, that sounded really girly

5. 5 books on your reading list: Wow there are so many! Seriously I have a whole bookshelf so I have more than 5...

6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone: 

He looooves avocados
A dress I'm contemplating about buying
It snowed...kinda
Little coon I made for Baby drivin stick shift ;)




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig