Sunday Social [Spring]

2 comments
Man am I exhausted! I just spent the entire day scrubbing the hell out of my apartment and could really use some blog therapy :) I completely forgot it was Sunday [my mind has been all over the place this week!] so today's Sunday Social is coming a little lot on the late side, but better late than never! And one of my fav topics, too- Spring time! Every time I hear "Spring time" I think of the very first Tinkerbell movie where they're preparing the 'main land' for Spring and Tink learns the ropes of her tinker talent. Yep, I'm a Disney Dork- you get used to it.


So on with the questions!


1. What is your favorite thing about Spring? Flowers! Reminds me of the garden scene in Alice <3 And I just looooove when the weather warms up, I can't stand being cold! Means I get to bust out all my pretty dresses and sandals and turn all girly :)


2. Favorite kind of flowers to grow or receive? I adore orange roses, especially the ones that are kind of yellow with the orange tips. Gorgeous.


3. What is your favorite nail polish color? I have a shit ton but my nails/toenails haven't seen much color since they're constantly being wrapped up in gloves and boots. Right now I'm just rockin some glitter.
I have man feet :/

4. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Honestly, I really just love to lay in the grass [maybe under a pretty tree] and get swept away in a good book. I'm really looking forward to sunshine so I can take the little one outside.

5. Do you have any fun Spring plans? Now that I finally have a house [with a yard!] I'm super stoked to actually start gardening! I have no idea where to begin but I will definitely have some fun in the process! Hopefully the hubbs doesn't get too frustrated with me ;)
Something like this would look lovely

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love those roses, and I have that Tinker Bell movie as well. We also have a tattoo in the exact same place - twins! :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig