Cara Box Reveal [April]

5 comments
This is my second month participating in the Cara Box Exchange [my first experience didn't go so well] and I absolutely loved it! If you haven't heard of this lovely little swap, Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals organizes it every month with a different theme and 2 partners to swap with. It's a great way to make new bloggy friends and get awesome, thoughtful gifts in the mail. Who doesn't love that?! If you haven't participated- you MUST! It's fantabulous!

This month's theme for April was "Go Green"
I was partnered with two very lovely ladies that I had a lot in common with!
 I sent a box over to Holly at The Oklahoma Pepplers and she is a divine woman who is doing her very own DIY projects in her backyard with her hubby and 2 dogs.
I received a package from a fellow Army wife- the very chic Samantha over at Hooah and Hiccups!

Okay, this crazy lady has to have psychic powers because it was like she read my mind!
She sent me everything I currently need in colors I adore.
Good job, girlfran!
Oh the suspense of what is inside....

I thought it was very clever [and eco-friendly] to use a recycled, reusable bag instead of tissue paper.
And to top it off- inside that was another bag that held everything!
Clever girl.
So the two bags ended up being gifts as well!
 A reuasble bag, and a cute hot pink lunch tote :)


LOVED everything!

All natural strawberry lip balm
[Which is awesome because I am a chapstick addict and I am on my last one!]

Makeup brushes made from recycled materials
[I was just looking at mine the other day thinking they were old and I needed new ones]

Mini Nail Files
[I chipped my nail the other day and was looking for one like cuh-ray-zee! 
Now I can carry them in my purse!]

Nail polish and a Compact Mirror
[In my 2 fav colors!]

A journal to minimize unnecessary paper messes
[I'm the kinda person who has to write notes and make lists- so this is perfect!]

So thank you Samantha for picking apart my brain and sending me everything I needed to save me a Target trip haha
Love ya, girl!









SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. Nicely done! I do love her use of the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYY!! I'm so glad you loved everything! I had so much fun shopping for you :) :) So glad we've met and will continue our friendship! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/04/clever-chicks-blog-hop-32-crayon.html

    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Eco tools and that cute mirror. Although my daughter would steal it!

    Jennifer @ utahqueenofchaos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun idea! i have been wanting to try that chapstick! i think I will have to try it now!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig