Confessions Time

1 comment
It's that time again!
 Have you done something you need to own up to? Or just something you feel you should get off your chest? Maybe it's just funny? Go link up with Catalyn and let it out!



I confess... I was sooo hot throughout the night but was too lazy to turn off the heater. So I made J do it

I confess... I don't really like our new bedroom furniture, but I don't have the heart to tell J that, since he picked it out

I confess... It kind of bothers me when people comment "newest follower, follow back". Not very genuine and makes me think you're just a number and not really paying attention to what I have to say, which is kind of the point  :/

I confess... I talk to the baby as if he can fully understand and respond back. I think it helps him though because he is constantly babbling

I confess... I freaked out [in a good way] when I heard Disney is making a Finding Dory movie!!!

I confess... We got internet yesterday and the first thing I did was watch last week's episode of Vampire Diaries on my laptop

I confess... I was in killer pain on Monday and took meds. A little later I started drinking to relax and completely forgot there was vicodin in my system. Needless to say, I got sick

I confess... I FINALLY did my hair yesterday and only went to one place -___-
So I took pictures to prove it :)

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Ohhh Vampire Diaries - I love me some TVD! I just started rewatching the first season. I can't stand having to wait a week for each new episode! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig