Sunday Social [Pinterest]

3 comments
Sundays kind of suck because you know it's your last chance to relax and do nothing before Asshole Monday gets here. And then it's more waiting until Friday. Good things I like about Sunday are getting to see new secrets on PostSecret [it makes me feel better about myself], watching Once Upon A Time and getting to drool over all the seriously good-looking people, and Sunday Social!



This week's questions are about Pinterest. As if I need another reason to go on that site. Seriously, I've been on like, 4-6 hours EVERY night since Wednesday. Why? Because just when I thought my relationship with Pinterest was reaching a normal level, I found the humor section. And now I just can't seem to bring myself to leave that damn site. If you'd like you can follow me :)

On to the questions!

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
Right now, this outfit is awesome for spring/summer. Loose shirt, slim skirt. So cute.


2. What is your favorite food pin?
I've made a lot of recipes on my food board, even made one last night :) I've been meaning to try these Honey Lime Chicken Skewers. Mmmm...


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
If you don't know me, I'm IN LOVE with anything Disney. Okay that's a lie- it's more like an obsession. So I want to take my bridesmaids to Disneyland with me and dress up like this, Bridesmaids pose included :)


4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
This one was actually really hard. Which board do I choose from?! Holiday, craft, home, garden? Too many boards! But I chose this simple pin because I actually want to do it. A pretty hanging letter instead of a wreath.


5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
Of coarse I chose something Disney, but it's actually true. Don't try too hard to plan things out, especially if you're not quite sure where you want it to lead you.


6. Share one more random pin you love.
Because this is too cute not to share :)


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I love the rock, paper, scissors pin so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! can we please be friends?! we practically are the same - loving Disney, Once Upon a Time, and hating mondays! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "wreath" is really pretty. I may have to add it to my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig