Sunday Social [Weaknesses]

2 comments



1. What is your shopping weakness? 
Shoes. And any girly clothing shops like Wet Seal.
And Target. Target kills me.
[I just went there 3 times in the past 4 days]

2. What is your food weakness?
French fries! I always have room in my stomach for them- from anywhere.
[I prefer Burger King's]

3. What is your go-to movie to watch when nothing is on?
That is actually happening right now. My tv went out Thursday night so I've been streaming movies on Netflix on my laptop
[Having a Rules of Engagement marathon]

4. What is your go-to breakfast food?
I usually don't eat breakfast, but I've been trying to have fruit or something
[Made this- delish]

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
NOPE! Coffee= super gross. Sorry, guys.
 Anything off the Starbucks menu without coffee, I'm there
[Strawberries n Cream Frap]



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Oh my, I could (and do) shop at Target daily. It's just so easy and fun!
    I love coffee, but I also am a fan of the Strawberries and Cream frapp...so refreshing.
    Stopping by from Sunday Social!
    Have a great one!
    Sally
    Come say hi! Forward From The Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all start out not liking the taste of coffee, it's definitely something that eventually grows on you. My husband had to get up everyday at 4am to do his morning show, and coffee was the only thing that helped. He started with half hot chocolate, half coffee... then to 75% coffee... and now he's a straight up coffee kind of guy. You might want to try that if you're ever inclined to want/need coffee in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig