Babbles and Boogers

Leave a Comment
Day 9- A moment in your day


Unfortunately my days are very mundane and routine because I take care of a baby for a living.
I don't wanna step on any toes, but it is very, very easy. Almost boring. I don't know why stay-at-home-moms are always saying they never have time for anything. Because I have all the time in the world.

To each his own I guess.
The daily digs?

8-9: Breakfast, play time
9-10: Tv time
10-11/12: Morning nap
11/12-1: Music time, lunch
1-2/3: Tv time, Learning time
2/3-4: Afternoon nap
[I get off at 4]

With dishes, laundry, cleaning, walks, etc in between.

Slowly starting to lose my sanity.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig