Blog Everyday in May

3 comments
I'm really lazy.

I don't know why I thought I'd be good at this blogging thing when I'm one of the biggest procrastinators ever. It's not that I do it all the time, just when I'm forced to do something, like homework. I will put that sucker off til the very last minute, just like the homework I have due on Wednesday. Have I started that shit? Nope. Have I even looked at the assignment to know what I'm doing? Not at all. It has to be something I want to do and it will get done.

Blogging was that way at first, but then I started to actually see the blogging community and fellow bloggers. They have such legit stuff to say and write about, and I started to feel like my posts were extremely inadequate. I feel like if it's not worth you reading, it's not worth me writing. That's usually why my posts are late and the day of. I honestly don't know how some bloggers can write something out the night before. That, and I just don't have time for that.

Lately I've been losing my bloggy buzz, having serious writer's block and not wanting to waste anybody's time with boring posts. So I haven't been posting everyday that often. Well, that is about to change! I found a blogger who has come up with a challenge: to blog everyday in May. Yes, I realize I am late to the party, but aren't I always? I make up for it by shakin my thang, so I see nothing wrong.

Basically it will force my creative juices to start flowing so that I will actually participate instead of being a lazy ass munching on jelly beans and perusing Pinterest. Major benefits there. I will still post other things, assuming something sparks me to do so. But if not I will have this. So let's get to it!


Day 1- The story of your life in a paragraph.
Damn, it would start off this way. Does anybody really care? Uhh.... Grew up quickly when parents got divorced and became a "wife and mother" at the ripe ol' age of 12. Yep, like a boss I took care of everything. From grocery shopping to going to my sisters' parent-teacher conferences [my dad is an asshole]. I knew I had to get out and saved every pretty penny I found/earned. Had my wild and crazy days during high school [I may have been a bad child...] and moved out a couple months after I graduated. I found myself in Vegas all alone and looking for a fresh start. I became a workaholic and full-time student and only used my apartment to sleep. Sometimes. Had been dating J on and off for awhile due to him joining the military. Became completely attached and quickly engaged. Moved across the country for him and wound up in the smallest town I have ever seen and I grow increasingly bored with each day that passes. The chapter ends with me being married to a soldier of the US Army and a mommy to my hedgie Milo. To be continued.



J playing with Milo

Day 2- Educate on something you know a lot about or are good at
Hmm. Why is the first thing that comes to mind my knowledge of Disney? For reals though, I'm pretty hard core when it comes to my main man Walt and his fairytales of awesomeness. People will no longer play trivia games/board games with me if they are about Disney because I always win and apparently I suck the fun right out of it. Nuh-ah! I know almost every word to every movie, own them all, know details about each one, and even worked at Disneyland. My love runs deep, you guys.

Disnleyland with mi madre
My costume for The Eporium on Main Street


Day 3- Things that make you uncomfortable
Ever watch a movie and a character does something so retarded you get embarrassed for them? That happens to me all the time. To the point where sometimes I look away. Dumb? Perhaps. Another is awkward silence with someone I don't know. I will fill that void with so much conversation you will wanna beat me with a hockey stick.

Day 4- Favorite quote and why you love it

You never know unless you try. Just go for it.

Day 5- Publicly profess your love and devotion of a fellow bloggy friend
Nadine at Back East Blonde is completely hilarious and I love reading every post she writes. Go check her out!

Day 6- If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer this question: 'what do you do?'
I hoard high heels
I take care of the house and my two babies
I drive a bitchin car
I shop
I draw, scrapbook, write [anything creative]
I live life day by day
LOVE dresses!


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I need to join this party. I haven't yet. I post every Mon-Fri (usually). Does that count?

    I feel you. Sometimes I am at a loss about what to write, but then a linkup inspires me and I am on track again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you linked up! I recently fell in love with dresses and have been buying them like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great dress girl! Just found your blog and I'm happy I did, you got some good stuff going on!

    Stop by and say hi sometime,
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig