Posts of Thoughts Past

Leave a Comment
Day 21- a list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

I don't have a crazy amount of these since I haven't been blogging very long. It's cool though. There has to be some that I like enough to include in this little post here. It will be short and sweet, just like I like it.

Normal Randomness

Polish a Turd, it's still a Turd- my rant about kitchen appliances

Snap, Crackle, Pop- military hospital service

How my Husband got me to Meet the Neighbors- a mess next door

A Well Deserved Rant- a hilariously bad day

That One Time I was Caught with my Pants Down- an embarrassing story

A Tad on the Serious Story Side

Ch-ch-changes- a turning point in life

Moving On- our first place together

I Miss that Punk- married life

Just Because...I Eat like Shit Sometimes- our bodies

Get your Butt off the Couch- be active

Skinny Doesn't Mean Happy- my insecurities

Bare Faced- skin dilemmas

Hmm, how bout that. I actually ended up liking a fair amount of stuff to share. You don't have to read all of them, it's just me being cocky.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig