Sunday Social [4 things]

1 comment
Sunday Social Time!
Since I'm too lazy to give a damn about Cinco de Mayo
and it happens to land on a friggin Sunday. Grr.
Does having a Strawberry Margarita last night count?
Eh, I'll make Mexican food. That counts

On with the questions!

1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend: Sleep in! Outings with J, drinking, watch movies

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend: Hmm, I have more than one. I'll just name one for each!
Drue- Knows me better than I know myself
Niki- Super supportive and always listens
Panda- We always end up on random adventures
Lonnie- Can take my mind off anything with her silliness
<3


3. 4 things you would do with $100,000: Buy J an STI, go to Disneyworld! Have a shopping spree, save what little I have left


4. 4 favorite books you've ever read: Tough one. I've read so many I can't even remember them all!
Blood and Chocolate [my fav book]Uhh, Once Upon A Time series, Luxe series, Fablehaven. Not my all time favs but the most recent


5. 4 favorite snack foods: CANDY!!! Ahem, I mean candy. Strawberries, Hot cheetos, muffins


6. 4 things that you must do daily: check email, apply chapstick!, play with Milo, clean [grr]


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. buying a new car and going to disney world would be awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig