Sunday Social

Leave a Comment
Happy Sunday!
The day for lounging around in pjs and doing all that laundry that's been piling up

Annnnnnnd- Sunday Social time!


1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
As long as it's a surprise I love them! I put a lot of effort in gifts/surprises.etc for other people so when someone actually does something for me I get really excited and feel loved

2. Flowers or chocolate?
As in romantically? Because I get neither, my husband sucks royally in that aspect. I'll say flowers considering I've never friggin gotten them!

3. What is your favorite summertime activity?
Drinking on the patio, or anywhere really, water-related activities and reading books in the shade

4. Do you have any vacation plans this summer?
Hopefully we can go to California for my birthday. I miss the beach sooooo bad....and so does my skin

5. Favorite summer holiday?
Well there's really only one and obviously that would be 4th of July, which is always fun. But my birthday is in August so that makes it number one for me! And now our anniversary is also in August so fun times in summer, woo!

6. Dream vacation?
Lots of dreams to be had. Right now I really wanna go to Disneyworld! And a Disney cruise :)




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 What are your thoughts?:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig