Cara Box Reveal [June]

5 comments

Take Me to the Fair!

That was the theme of this month's Cara box and it was so much fun! Remember being a little kid crazy excited when your parents told you they were taking you to the local fair/carnival in town? That's how this box made me feel! If you have yet to participate [have you been living under a rock?] head on over to Wifessionals to see what it's all about!

This month I was lucky to get paired with 2 ladies from my hometown! How awesome is that? I miss Cali sooooo much so it was nice to have so many things in common with my partners. I sent a box to Talisha at Reupena Household and tried to bring the 'taste' of carnivals to her since she loves food so much.

Raewyn from Warrior Queen sent to me and I love this girl! She's from Anaheim which is about 20 minutes away from where I used to live and she's getting married soon! We bonded very quickly and I am so lucky to have been paired with her because now I have a friend to come home to!


She nailed it with my box and spoiled me! I came home from a very bad day at work and it was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for me to open it. I was surprised at how big the box was and how I kept taking things out of it. I felt so special!

Things included:
Pink lemonade drink mix
Fun green-striped straws
Wall stickers
Sweet heartfelt note
Milk bottles
Scrapbook stickers
Lemon drops
Xtreme pop rocks

She got me spot on! Pink lemonade is my favorite drink and she didn't even know how much I love lemon drops. I loved the milk jugs because not only does it fit with the theme but I can use them as decor in my future wedding. The scrapbook stickers were the icing on the cake. Carnival ones to match the theme, Army ones for J, and a California one to remind me of home. Loved it, girl!

Milo liked them, too


And yay! It's my 100th post!

post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. That's an awesome box you received, and how fun to get things from your home town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box was nice!! I'm participating for July and I am at a dead end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these things look such fun! I'm looking forward to participate soon!
    PS: Congrats on 100th post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited that your box was spot on. Milo is looking adorable in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo happy you liked it all!!! :)) aand so excited for a new lifelong friend!

    P.s. I showed the pic of Milo to my mom and she now wants one. She's in love with him!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig