Happy Thoughts lift You in the Air

4 comments
Peter Pan always said it takes one happy thought and it will lift you into the air. Just ONE little positive thought, and you can fly all around the room and eventually follow little Tink to Never Never Land. I'm all for that, folks. My house is a very open floor plan so imagine walking in and seeing my happy ass chillin on the ceiling.

So on that note I thought I'd keep the ball rolling with some positive thinking. I may not have a job anymore, but there are other things I can devote myself to in the meantime.

Putting the house together
Even though we moved in the house in April we haven't had much time to put stuff away. My closet is a complete disaster, my shoes are still in boxes, and most of our things are thrown in the den. Now I can actually go through everything and put shit away.

Tending to the yard
Our grass is already dead -____- I'm not showing any pictures because it's embarrassing. It's been a long time since we lived in an actual house so we pretty much forgot about the yard. Not to mention our hose ripped and we have yet to replace it. Hopefully I can get it back to a decent look.

Making things for Milo
That little guy loves to burrow and has no where to do it in. I use my big night shirts and stuff them in his igloo for him to scurry through but it's not much. I have material I've been meaning to use to make him tunnels and sleeping areas but haven't had time to bust out the sewing machine.

Exercising
I wrote a post awhile back on how I regretted not using my spare time to get in shape. Now I have absolutely no excuse. I will go to the gym everyday, or workout in my living room. Oh it's happening.

Spending time with friends
Most military wives do not work- not because they don't want to, it's extremely hard to find a job in a small town with thousands of people and little job availability- and I never had time to meet up with any of them. J always says I need to make friends. Well I have them, I just never see them. Now I can, yay!

Catching up on my bookshelf
I have an insane amount of books sitting on my shelves waiting for me to crack them open. I LOVE to read and I haven't sat down with a good book since September. That sentence just made me really sad.

Craft mania
All of my pins on Pinterest can finally be attempted. Stay tuned on whether I succeed or fail.

Sooooooo as you can see I am going to have a lot of time on my hands this summer. At least I am choosing to look on the bright side of things. Maybe Tink will gimme some pixie dust.


post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Sounds like you can definitely stay busy! Random question: Does Milo use his litter box? I never got one for my hedgehog, but she seems to always go in the same spot anyway. (But I use pellets as her bedding instead of fleece.) Just wondering if it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We moved into our house in December and still haven't unpacked my boyfriend's boxes of DVD's and blu rays. It drives me crazy seeing those boxes everyday LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we be workout buddies? PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig