June Ipsy Bag

1 comment
I'm trying to be a girl.

Calm yourself, I am an actual girl, I just don't know how to be one exactly. I have no idea how to do my hair, no clue on where to even start with makeup, and dressing myself? Forget it. I'm the worst girl on the planet. I would like to go to Cosmotology school to figure out how to become one but J won't let me so Youtube tutorials it is....except I still don't fully understand and have only managed to learn how to tease my hair. To which it falls flat within 10 minutes so yeah, problem.

I heard about the Ipsy glam bag that you sign up for and receive each month based on a theme and preference of your personal style and figured it would be the perfect starting point to learn this crap. I'm not one to buy makeup because it is expensive as shit and I'm not spending money on something I don't even know how to use so it just ends up in a drawer I never touch. Seriously, I have a "makeup drawer" full of eyeshadows and all that good stuff from like high school.

I got my first one yesterday and I'm already diggin it. I'm still not sure what some of it is for but I guess I can just Google it and find out. It even came in a cute hot pink package. Love.


This month's theme was Into the Wild so I received some edgy products



In the bag...

- Cheetah print makeup case
- Nyx mosaic powder in Silk
- J.Ca sparkling cream palette
- Cailyn gel eyeliner in Iron
- Chella Ivory lace highlighter pencil
- Starlooks lip pencil in Bare

Pretty sure I got my moneys worth [it's $10/month] because I was at Wal Mart yesterday and blush alone is like 7 bucks. I was once at a Mac store an they wanted 14 for one. Fuck that, crazy people. I'm guessing that highlighter pencil is for under your eyes? Eh, I'll figure it out. Wish me luck!


Have any tips to share? I'd love to hear them!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. i need to look into doing this sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig