Just Because...I'm Having Bad Luck

4 comments
Holy shitballs I don't know how I'm gonna make it to tomorrow.

I'm not gonna lie, I really don't feel like blogging today. I don't feel like much of anything today. I didn't wanna wake up, I definitely didn't wanna get out of bed, and I didn't want to get dressed and go to work. I mentally shut down today. I deserve it after what I've been through in the last couple of days.

I have no idea what I'm doing in this picture. That's how out of it I am

I didn't even bother putting real pants on. Yep, those are my AC/DC pajama capris you see. That's right- they're capris. When is the last time you saw a pair of those? It's been in the 90s lately so I figured they'd be a good choice. And you can bet I didn't do my makeup or my hair either. Yeah, son.

What's gotten me in such a bad mood? Well I'm still not over my sickness I got last Wednesday that I'm convinced was a big warning to me. I woke up Friday with the worst pain everrrrrrrr. Wisdom tooth decided to make an asshole appearance. And it's been getting really, really bad. I obviously can't eat like a normal person but now it's ridiculous. Last night was my last day of my Human Motivation class so we had a nice big potluck. Well my new mouth roommate was not having it so I missed out on a lot of goodies. Particularly peanut butter cookies which just so happen to be may fav cookie. Grr.

The night didn't get any better due to our presentations we had to give. It was a group one and lucky me 2 out of my 3 teammates didn't show up. The one that did is completely shy and talks like a mouse. So I had to take over. Wisdom tooth didn't like that either. Not only did I have to speak clearly but I had to speak loudly. Fuck. It hurts to eat, brush my teeth, yawn, and talk. My mouth was not happy by the end of the night and neither was I.

I woke up this morning feeling like a chipmunk hoarding nuts. Thankfully I don't actually look that way but sweet jesus I can barely move my jaw. Cue the grumpiness. Add all that to the fact that I'm losing my job soon and we have a ginormous reason to look forward to getting smashed this weekend. That booze is calling me.

But I have to look on the bright side. I must somehow get myself through setting up dental with the military which is is a pain in the ass in itself but at least I can get this jerk of a tooth out of my mouth. And fingers crossed I find a job soon and maybe it might lead to awesome new friendships. Here's to hopin!

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Yikes. What a really bad week. You definitely deserve a drink. Good luck on your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I just got two of those pulled last week. That pain is unreal and should be illegal! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your tooth taken care of soon, so it feels better. Good luck on your job search,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things turn around for you! YOU NEED SOME good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig