Movies I Wanna See

3 comments
I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a movie in theaters. I think it might have been that 21 and Over movie because J didn't wanna see the Oz one. Yeah, it's been that long. We don't see them much because there is only 1 movie theater in this town so you can guess that it is ALWAYS busy. And we literally live across the street from it. As in I can see it from my street. J hates people and specifically crowds so this puts me in a bind. I might have to recruit some movie friends so I can see all the awesomeness this summer. There are about 8 movies currently in theaters I want to witness and it's only June so you know more is coming. I need a movie buddy!



The Great Gatsby
No, I still haven't seen this. And I didn't even know Isla Fisher was in it until I saw this picture which makes me more excited because I adore her. The way this film looks is so fantastical. Whimsical and romantic gets me every time and this movie looks pretty awesome. Not to mention I've seen the original and read the book so I'm all up to speed.


Iron Man 3
I haven't seen this one due to J's lack of interest. Apparently it doesn't look as good as 1 and 2 and he doesn't care for Gywenth Paltrow. He wants to wait until it's out on DVD but there's just nothing like seeing a superhero movie on the big screen. Plus Robert Downy Jr is so friggin hot. I don't give a shit that he's 50, smokin hot.


Hangover 3
It all ends. I hope its better than part 2 because that shit sucked. Am I the only one who thinks this? Anywho, I'm worried about the giraffe from the previews. And I like that John Goodman plays a bad guy, that should be interesting to watch. Plus Mr. Chow is my favorite character, that crazy bastard.


Man of Steel
It's about god damn time they make a DC superhero movie, and a decent one at that. Lately they've been lacking except for Batman of course. I'm glad they didn't include Superman in the title. And I'm diggin the new look and guy of this one. Might actually take it seriously. I just wish they would have found a hotter Lois Lane. Sorry Amy Adams.


Now You See Me
Like I said, I love Isla Fisher. Magic is awesome, bank robbing is thrilling, and throw Woody Harrelson and Morgan Freeman into the mix and you got yourself a pretty damn good movie. Hoping it lives up to the hype.


This Is the End
Holy fucking shitballs I am so excited for this movie. I love every comedy actor in it and the fact that they're all together is gonna make me pee my pants with laughter. The ultimate dream cast plus all those celeb cameos. Can't wait to see Rihanna bitch slap Michael Cera and Emma Watson go batshit crazy with an axe. Gonna be awesome.


Epic
I gotta throw this in the mix because I'm a sucker for animation. There will always be a soft spot in my heart for them due to the fact that I'm a little fat girl on the inside. This flick looks awesome because I love fantasy and a good adventure. There's a reason it's name is Epic.



Bonus

Monsters University
I so cannot wait for this movie. Disney was kind of a little asshole by going backwards with a prequel instead of showing me Boo grown up! But they did confirm she was in Toy Story 3[she was in the Butterfly room of the daycare holding Lotso] so that kinda makes up for it. They are pretty brilliant for waiting though. All the kids who saw the first one are now attending college so props, Disney. It will hold me over until Finding Dory. Woo!

......................................


I'm telling you, I'm missing out on all the good movies simply because J hates people. He wants to wait until things die down but I don't think he understands that it's summer and an awesome movie will be out every weekend. I digress.

What are you looking forward to seeing this summer?








SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I would be your movie buddy! :) i love going to the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I was expecting a real hottie for the Man Of Steel. Iron man is much better this time.
    Got you from Sarah's blog & yay you got a new follower :) Can't wait to stalk you, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iron Man 3 was so good! I was stressed the whole time. Meaning I was at the edge of my seat. Loved it!

    Hangover 3 was a disappointment. Worse than the 2nd if you can imagine.

    Now You See Me was AMAZING! Surprise ending. I loved it so much I wanted to watch it again when it was over, even though I already knew the secret.

    I haven't seen the rest, but I want to see all of them so bad! There are so many good movies out right now.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig