Sunday Social [Blogging]

1 comment
Haven't linked up with Neely in awhile for a Sunday Social. I love this one because they just hit their 2 year mark of doing it so they're going back to week 1 about the basics- blogging!

1. How did you come up with your blog name?
Fairly simple- I'm random but I always think my thoughts are worth something, therefore they are lovely

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The support you get from others and making new friends!

3. What is the one thing you've discovered because of blogging and now can't live without?
Box swaps and subscriptions. I love presents!



4. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook for sure. I will never get a Twitter[or Instagram] sorry kids. I can barely keep up with FB!
https://www.facebook.com/myrandomlovelies [shameless plug, you love me though :)]

5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Emma Stone. Then we could become best friends!



6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
That I'm an open book and what you see is what you get. I love meeting people so don't be shy and leave me a comment or email!




Aaaaand as I was typing this post I found out that my little sister is engaged! I'm so excited for her!




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig