Sunday Social [Fashion]

4 comments
June is almost over and Summer is officially here! Woot woot! Time to bust out the dresses and wedges and sip vodka on the porch. Just me? Nah, I know you do i too. That's why you should join me!

So another Sunday Social with Neely and it's all about shopping! What girl doesn't like to shop?!

1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
If we're being completely honest here, Target and Hobby Lobby. I buy more for the house than I do for myself. Clothes wise Wet Seal, Forever 21, stores like that


2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Yeahhhhh about that. I don't really know designers, I'm not that girly. I'd just shop at the places I still do but buy way more shit....I do have a weakness for Betsey Johnson purses.

3. Must have closet staple?
Skinny jeans and statement earrings [mine are usually pretty long]


4. Favorite kind of shoes?[brand or type]
High heels. The higher the better!


5. Best clothing deal you've ever gotten?[sale or amazing find]
I used to work at Nine West so I got a shit ton of shoes for way cheap

6. Style you'd love to try?
Even though it's summer, leg warmers are so adorable. I just don't think I could pull them off


Where do you love to shop? What trends should I start wearing?

post signature

















SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I followed you via GFC =) I love leg warmers. I also feel like I'm only half pulling them off when I wear them but I still do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those red shoes!!

    -Krystal
    www.SpunkeeBelle.com

    PS.
    Linking up from Social Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love TARGET!!!!
    Now that we have our own house i concentrate on that now more then myself.... i need a tree in the back yard that grows money LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nine West!!
    I'd totally love to try leg warmers too!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig