Sunday Social [Pet Peeves]

2 comments
Another Sunday. This year is going by way too fast. Why couldn't it have been like that in high school? The weeks dragged on and the school year never ended. I could have done it all over again in the time I've been out. Yikes, that statement made me feel old. Anywho, linking up with Neely once again. This time it's about shit that bugs us.



1.What is your biggest driving pet peeve?
Everything. I don't know how people manage to get their license. I'm from Cali so I know my fair share of bad drivers. Moving here I thought it couldn't get any worse but somehow it did. Top 2 would be no blinker and 'inchers'- where you're at a stoplight yet they keep inching forward so the person behind them does it and so on. I don't do that. Where are you going to go? The light is still red moron.



2. Biggest blogging pet peeve?
Leaving comments like 'follow me back' or 'come join my giveaway'. Sure guarantee that I won't stop by your blog. Oh, and people PLEASE take that damn captcha thing off your comment box! Drives me banana sandwich!



3. Biggest general pet peeve?
When people talk during movies. And poor grammar and spelling. Seriously, did anyone pass the 3rd grade?



4. What is your most irrational fear?
That while I'm walking I'll randomly trip out of no where and fall on the cement face first busting all my teeth. I know, crazy, but my mind works like that for some reason.

5. 3 celebrities you'd want to have dinner with?
This question is completely irrelevant to the topic. I will answer with minor pet peeve.

That last one doesn't count so I shall make another one.
6. What is your biggest Facebook pet peeve?
Liking your own status. What is that shit? We know you like it YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE IT!



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. I totally say those things while I'm driving...constantly! also I would like to punch those people who talk during movies...why do you pay just to talk?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha I said the same thing about the last question when I was answering these... I was so confused! And I agree with word verification!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig