What I Won't Miss

2 comments
In light of yesterday's post about my job as a nanny I wanted to go the opposite direction and talk a little about the specifics. I love being a nanny and taking care of children, but each job is a completely different experience. From the kids to the parents to the pets and chores. Some people are awesome, some not so much, and some are just bat shit crazy.

So in honor of my last day I wanted to talk about the things I will not miss about having this job....


- Waking up at the ass crack of dawn
I am not a morning person at all. Worst part of my day.

- Bosslady's laundry
Doing his is okay because that's what I'm here for. Doing hers is taking advantage of me

- Zena stealing my chair
Don't let her looks fool you. She is a bitch of a cat

- Little Dino's obsession with the water bowl
I don't know what fascinates him so much about Zeke's food but I am constantly cleaning 
up after it. Not to mention making sure it doesn't end up in his mouth

- Zeke trying to eat my food
I can't eat anything without him all up in my face. Very fucking annoying

- The drive
She lives on the complete opposite end of town and I have to fill up my tank every Sunday because of it. 
Grr.

I didn't say it was much because that would mean that I hate my job. But honestly, who doesn't have at least a couple of things they don't like about their job?



post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Yup. While on one side I'm grateful for my job, on the other there a million things that frustrate me about it and kinda make me tear up once a week at least. No one sees it, because I usually text my husband and he talks me down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your now ex-boss doesnt read or know about you blog right? LOL

    and ugh...her laundry? YOUR kidding right? I hope you got paid good!!!
    And then had to take care of pets? yup hope you got paid good! && only a few things you hated, that's good. I hope you find a new family soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig