An Unhappy Funk

10 comments
It's honestly taken me all morning to produce a single written word because I don't know how to spit it out. I'm sure plenty of you have noticed how much of a funk I'm really in lately considering I went from blogging every day, to every other day, to like twice a week. That is so not me and I hate it.

Life has happened to me in more ways than one and I wish I had a legitimate excuse to give you but truth is, I don't. Unhappy because I don't have a job? Check. Miserable due to a lack of friendships out here? Check. Bored and lonely since J has been on night shift and is now leaving for 3 weeks? Check. Too much depressing shit is taking place all at once and I can no longer handle it or hold it in.

I'm going to level with you. There has been a shit ton that has happened that I have not blogged about because I wondered if it was too sad to talk about. So I just didn't write anything but that ended up backfiring because now I'm not blogging at all. I figured I'd just put it all out on the table and you can decide whether it's worth reading or not. But this is the real deal that is to come. A lot of things have made me cry lately. A lot of things have come crashing down at the most horrible moments that has led me to have a complete and total meltdown. And a lot has made me contemplate my life.

I promise you regular posts are to come, they just might not all be happy ones. There will be serious subjects on this here blog of mine. Super cereal. I think it only fair to warn you. I am one of the happiest and craziest people you will ever meet but I do have my moments and that's where I am right now. This blog is my outlet, my diary, so it's only fitting I spill what's been on my mind. Take it or leave it, the choice is yours. But I'm not gonna hold back anymore. It's time for honesty. 

 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. Oh, girl. I've been there. Being an Army wife can be a lonely thing sometimes. It's worth the sacrifice but can be so hard. I've just started blogging but I've found it to be a wonderful outlet. As goofy as I can be I actually started my posts on a pretty serious note:

    http://lifeowhimsy.blogspot.com/2013/06/rebuilding-my-temple.html

    Anyways, spill your guts if that will help you feel better! And know you aren't alone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it makes you feel better i would spill and let us loyal readers be there for you! Hope everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the trick is actually talking about what is bothering you. I'm so bad at bottling things up, then I explode. Spill, girlfriend, we will listen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're here to support you! (And maybe I shouldn't speak for everybody, but I'm gonna anyway.) We're also super nosy and wanna know about what's going on in your life. You've got so many shoulders here for you when you need them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 100% here to support you! I know we all try and be positive in our blogs, but life just isn't always that way and neither should lifestyle blogs! Good luck (and have fun) putting your honest thoughts into words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I hear you! Just like everyone else I say go for it and spill - that is what a blog is for! I know how hard it is moving and not knowing anyone, been there and done that. Hang in there and spend time with your adorable "babies" and spill on the blog whenever, we are here to support you - keep your chin up! P.S. I'm digging the new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope everything is ok. Spill your guts and those who care about you will stay here. Love the new look by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate that you're in such a funk lately. That's some awful stuff happening to you all at once. I think using this blog as an outlet and getting some support from your blog friends will definitely help you. I really hope things get better for you soon. Side note - I love your new layout. It's so colorful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. spill you're heart out!! and call or text me if you ever need some right in the moment friend love. p.s. blogging about the shitty stuff always makes me feel world's better! p.p.s. my phone is being annoying and not capitalizing grr

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been in a funk too! I hope you are doing okay, and remember that you are a strong Military Spouse no matter what ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig