Cuteness Overload

8 comments
It's official- my husband has no soul. 

For the last couple of years he has been denying me the right to become a fur mama. He literally has lists of reasons why we can't have a dog. They'll shit everywhere, chew up his things, make a mess, cost a fortune, blah blah blah. I'm sick of hearing all the excuses. He's had plenty of dogs throughout his life. In fact, he adores the dog that lives with his mom, always bragging about how great she is yet he refuses to let me have one.

Before Milo I never had a pet. Not one. My dad was a huge asshole like that and never let us have anything. We tried bringing home a cat once but it just stayed outside and he basically didn't acknowledge it's existence. Then J comes along and denies me the very same right. Growing up I was like 'I'll be an adult and no one can tell me what to do. I'll own all the damn animals I want!' Well apartments legally denied that so I waited. And waited.

Now we have a house. I am tolerating no more excuses. It's not fair he won't even give me the chance to have one. To prove I can take care of one. And FYI- I not only have taken care of other people's dogs but I take care of children for a fucking living. Pretty sure I can look after a puppy. Not to mention Milo demands a lot more care and attention than you would think. I would welcome a dog at this point. Not that I don't love him, but a puppy would be away easier.

I just witnessed an entire article dedicated to the breed I may very well call my own someday- I will make sure of it. I kept showing J and he was so disinterested that he made a point of telling me how he could give 2 shits about them. I was appalled. How could someone react like that to such a sweet and innocent animal? I'm starting to doubt the man. Getting a little pissed off actually. Half kidding- half serious, I told him I'd divorce him if he doesn't buy me a Corgi by the end of the year. If he's smart he will listen.

Brace yourselves because I am about to bombard you with adorable furry faces. Seriously, it will be a cuteness overload and you might die from it. Just sayin. I warned ya.



How the fuck could you say no to that face?!
And that pup knocked out with the wine bottle- I about died.
I will get a puppy.



post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

8 comments

  1. Gahhh dying over those pics! Get a pup. Seriously. As a new pup owner I can honestly say its a hell if a lot of work, but a million times worth it! But you clearly already know this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Corgi in the fridge! Ahhhh, I die! Um, yeah...you take care of kids every day, soooo I don't get it. Puppies are definitely a ton of work, but so are hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband DID NOT want a cat. Now he loves it more than me and Muffin is his best friend. Seriously... bring home the puppy anyways and he will fall in love.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Gahh those are gorgeous images, honestly you cannot put things like that in front of my face. I now want one. We rent... And have a dog... and two kitties... And I think my husband my knife me if I brought back another critter...

    Once you get a little four paws in the house they CANNOT say no! They only do all that bad stuff if you let them (At least that's what I told the other half...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE corgis, they are awesome dogs and so ridiculously cute! We have a 7 month old tri color, Joey. He's freakin fabulous. The fiance was reluctant (it took him over a year to agree to get a puppy, same list of excuses), but Joey won him over in about .5 seconds. They are now bestest buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable photos!!! A puppy is A LOT of work; if you are going to get one, get one NOW while you aren't working so that you are home to take care of it. When we got my dog when he was a lil guy, someone had to go home every 3-4 hours to let him outside, etc. Plus he'd be up all night, etc. It only lasted a few months, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh. Corgis are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig