Happy Fourth

4 comments

Happy 4th Everyone



A shout out to my husband and all the other soldiers who protect the right for our freedom so we can celebrate this day every year. Some have given their lives so we can drink beer and play with sparklers.

Hopefully everyone has awesome plans for the day involving yummy food and good friends. Our weather is not holding up, I think Mother Nature may already be drunk because it's raining. Fingers crossed it gets better throughout the day so we can still make it to our friend's shindig tonight. Fireworks need to happen!

Have fun and stay safe!



                                                        post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. hey there. I found you thru Mess in the Making aka Maggie.

    Thought I'd check you out.

    Hope you had a great 4th and thanks to your husband and all the others who are fighting for our freedom.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-great-is-our-god.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great 4th of July!!! Thank you to your husband for keeping us safe and free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A salute for all men including your husband for keeping us safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great day and a big thank you to your husband! I found your blog through Amy's Amazon birthday giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig