Holiday Shenanigans

5 comments
Hello lovely readers!

I welcome all the new pretties in attendance and say I'm happy that you're here! J is currently jealous of you since I am sitting here writing this post instead of making dinner. Well he can wait cause I bought him a pretzel at Target. Anywhoooo, I guess I should get to it then, hah?


The unthinkable happened! My favorite restaurant is The Cheesecake Factory and the only one that is in the state is of coarse in Nashville. I haven't tasted their sweet deliciousness in almost a year because J hates the area it's in. It's attached to the ritzy mall along with a movie theater and all that shit so the parking lot is the devil's maze. The last attempt we made to try and eat there J got so fed up he vowed to never return. Well when it came time for him to go to the promotion board he told me he'd take me there if he passed. Which let me know he didn't have much confidence in himself considering he hates it there.

Well that punk passed and we never went! I was not about to let that shit go and bugged him for 2 weeks. So he said we'd go if he graduated Air Assault School. Oh hell to the no I was not about to let him get away with it again. He graduated Wednesday so I made him get dressed and headed to Nashville, baby! Woo hoo!

Some days I feel skinny while others I feel like a busted can of biscuits. This day I was a little in-between since my dresses felt tight! So I busted out the bandeau top for the first time!
I actually did my hair people! Took an hour but the point is it was down AND straight! For those of you that are new- I hate doing my hair and it rarely ever happens. I'd rather throw it up in a bun and be done with it. Which is how it is right now. So there.
Snuck a picture of the boy. Sshhhhh

My meal was so friggin yummy and looked so good I forgot to take a picture of it before diving right in. Can you blame a girl?! That meal gave me leftovers until Friday! I love the way the city skyline looks over the river. It doesn't quite compare to L.A. or Vegas but it has it's own beauty to it.
Mother Nature was already drunk from the holiday because it was raining when I woke up. What a bummer. There were no pool parties or BBQ's that day! The base had postponed the fireworks until the next day even though it stopped raining at 6. Drama queens. We headed over to a friend's house for the festivities.
I loved how Paisley was so curious about the fireworks
It was more entertaining watching the guys try to light the fireworks than them actually happening. J was smart and stood with us girls while we all watched them act like jackasses almost lighting everything on fire. Including themselves and almost my damn car!
King's Cup
Beer Pong
Ryder was so soft it was like cuddling a teddy bear. And he was the most calm and gentle dog I have ever seen. He followed J everywhere and won his heart. Won't be long before I have one!
You don't get my outfit but you get the drunk view of my shoes :)
The only picture I have with me in it and it looks terrible. The humidity got to my hair while we were watching the fireworks. And this is why I don't like doing it.
The weekend pretty much just consisted of this

//Day Drinking
Can you guess which one's mine and which one is J's? ;)

//Homemade Grilling
I think I was a rabbit in a past life because I LOVE lettuce!
Seriously, it's a problem. You can't even see the patty anymore.
I digress.

//Fast Food
I asked for the biggest Cherry Limeade they had and was given this.
It was friggin huge. So huge that it's still in my fridge


So how was your 4th of July weekend?



post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. I FREAKING LOVE CHEESECAKE FACTORY! And my man hates it too! What gives? Doesn't help that the closest one to us is two hours away. So I go every time I go home to visit the rents :) looks like a fun weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cheesecake factory, i now live CLOSE by one :) makes me so happy! You look great btw, and looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I"m a new follower from the giveaway. That cheesecake!! It looks AMAZEBALLS!! Looking forward to reading more about you!!

    Kristin
    www.hopelesslyeverafter.blogspot.com
    Come check me out if you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great weekend. new follower here from fb. will follow you everything you have after i comment.

    I've never been to cheesecake factory but hear it's good.

    girl you look great. me on the other hand i feel like a fat busted can of bisquits or just fat period. bloated lately. not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Looks like you had a blast!!! Love your teal top!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig