July Ipsy Bag

3 comments
Almost Friday!

Last month I explained how I'm trying to get more girly with my fashion sense and all that by trying new things. One of those steps towards that goal was subscribing to Ipsy's glam bag every month so I can be exposed so actual makeup products without having to shell out a shit ton of money for stuff I may not need or use.

It's only 10 dollars a month and you get samples and sometimes regular sized products for the theme of that month, plus a cute tote that it all goes in. This is perfect for me. If I don't like it, I didn't really waste money. This month's theme was Beach Beauty which is of course perfect for July. Friggin 96 degrees outside. Normally I'm not one to complain since I grew up in Southern California but I am not used to so much humidity and random thunderstorms throughout the summer. Fucks up with that?


Items included:
Sexy Hair- Soy renewal beach spray
California Collection eyeshadow sample
Coola Mineral sunscreen
Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush
Salt Air roll on perfume oil

I can't wait to try the beach spray to try and tame these locks of mine. It's hard in the summer to have to always straighten your hair which gets really old believe me, but if I let it air dry I look like Simba from The Lion King. Maybe this will actually tame it. And the perfume smells like the beach. Heaven in a bottle since I can't visit the actual beach.

You should check them out and join in the sample fun! Over and out!



post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. I love that perfume! I tried the beach spray today and i think it's pretty good. Don't spray it on the top of your head though. Just the middle and ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know about the beach hair spray stuff. I wanna try it. gonna look for some tomorrow if it's a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me how the beach spray works!! I loooove beach hair :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig