New Beginnings

5 comments
Hey friends!
Guess who just had their first day of a new job yesterday? This girl! I am happy and relieved to say that I was only unemployed for a month and have started fresh with an awesome family.

This is my new baby. Don't you just wanna eat him up?! I am so in love with this little boy. His mother is Chinese and his father is Mexican, and together they created thee most adorable little butterball imaginable. He is seriously the calmest baby I have ever met and hardly ever cries. His needs are very straightforward and my day went by so fast with him that I couldn't believe it was already time to go home.

I feel so lucky to have found this family. They are originally from California -woot woot- and they live down the street! Took me 5 minutes to get there which my brain will thank for in the mornings. Yay me! So excited. I'm outta here to go play with a baby!
 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments

  1. he is adorable. congrats on the new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! So glad you found something so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm so excited that you were able to find a job. I know playing with him won't seem like work at all. Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig