Seven Deadly Sins

9 comments
There comes a time in every person's life when they have to face the dreadful 7. Whether you admit it or not [or out loud at least] you have something that falls into every category! Hey, that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. I myself am noooo angel. Far from it in fact. Your sins could be something to gasp at, or make you go 'eh'. It's all in your head!

Here are mine to make you feel better:



pride
seven great things about your life
1. I'm married with my own house
2. I have the cutest fur baby imaginable
3. My family is awesome- including the in-laws!
4. The weather is great for my new garden
5. I'll have my Bachelor's soon
6. My car is super sexy
7. I can eat anything and not gain weight!

envy
seven things you lack and covet
1. Patience
2. Clear skin 
3. Gorgeous locks
4. Self control
5. Bigger cup size
6. A filter for my mouth
7. Money

wrath
seven things that make you angry
1. Illiterate people
2. Rain
3. Red lights [I drive stick]
4. Neglectful mothers
5. Being late to movies
6. Cleaning up after J
7. Bills

sloth
seven things that you neglect to do
1. Getting ready on time in the morning
2. Exercising regularly
3. Flossing
4. Getting the cars washed
5. Visit the doctor
6. My hair
7. Let the little things slide

greed
seven worldly material desires
1. Never too many high heels
2. An iPad
3. Headbands
4. Dodge Challenger
5. A Betsey Johnson purse
6. New flat screen
7. Tons of dresses

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures
1. Laziness
2. Pretty Little Liars
3. Laffy Taffy
4. Facebook
5. Hot Cheetos
6. Anything Disney
7. Michael Jackson

lust
seven things you love about love
1. Cute text messages
2. Inside jokes
3. Cuddle time
4. Having someone 'get' you
5. Sneaking kisses
6. Date nights
7. Butterflies

What are your seven deadly sins?




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

9 comments

  1. Love this. I'm going to do a post about my 7 "deadlies". I'll be sure to link back to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on the Michael Jackson. Glad we share one thing! :D He rocks. even after being gone he still rocks.

    and heck facebook too. share that as well.
    Not sure I could do a post on this. I would have to think of things b/c basically I dont have major things. no house, no car, no job. no nothing really but yet i'm still blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, i may steal it, just FYI :)
    I love Pretty Little Liars, did you watch last nights. OMG.
    I want an iPad also, i have an iPhone now and i think i may switch to a Samsung phone in January and i would like an iPad so i can still do stuff i like that i wont be able to do on my new phone. Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I totally can relate! This list made me laugh and nod my head in agreement! Thanks for swapping ads with me!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post idea! I may have to borrow one of these days. I definitely hate red lights also, as well as stupid people in general. In fact, can I list stupid people for all 7 hates?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh our sloth 7 are identical aaand I hate bad parents! I was actually upset on Sunday because of this dad's horrible and unsafe attempts to teach his kid to swim. I kept hearing his screams and gurgles!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just agree with all of this??? I might need to steal this post idea for the future, if you don't mind! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read this again more carefully and I'm so jealous that you can eat anything and not gain weight. Rude. :)

      Delete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig