Sunday Social [Television]

7 comments
Hey girl, hey!

Been a good minute since I did a Sunday Social so I'm gonna take a whack at this week's questions and link up with the lovely Neely! It's all about TV which is really my area of expertise because I am a HUGE couch potato. My mom said when I was little she would just sit me in my carseat in front of the TV and I would be fine for hours. Bad parenting? Eh, I love mi madre so it's all good. Plus I guess I was a super calm baby so it was no biggie. I forgive her.


1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
Winnie the Pooh, The Little Mermaid, and Power Rangers. My mom still has my Power Ranger sheets and stuff. But when I was suuuuper little, like 3/4, my momma said I would come out of the room crying because Winnie the Pooh was over. You guys, seriously, I had a problem. I still secretly get sad when movies end. I think I'm way too sentimental for my own good. Sissy status.

2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Uhhh I have a lot. Basically one for every day of the week. Top 2 are The Big Bang Theory and my obsession with Pretty Little Liars. Cause duh, who isn't obsessed with those bitches.

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Big Brother. I don't know how those people could live with the same annoying strangers for the entire summer without leaving the house or getting any outside source of information. No TV? Your mom! No shopping? Get out. Constantly being watched by the entire world? Forget it. That is not something for me. Plus the world would probably hate me with the shit that ended up coming out of my mouth.

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
Four Weddings. I love weddings so it would be awesome to meet new people and attend their special day. Not to mention mine would be showcased as well and the possibility of winning a free honeymoon. Lord knows we can't afford that shit.

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
I have no idea how to answer this question. I've never watched a show and was like 'ohmygosh that is so me'. So I'm just gonna cheat and not answer the question.

6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Toby! Friggin swoon. Have you seen that body of his?! Spencer is a lucky bitch because that boy would get me to do all kinds of wrong. I mean, how can you say no to that chiseled face?! Trick question- you can't! Plus I wanna lick his abs. Too much? Okay I'll stop.




What about you? Tell us about it and link up here!

post signature
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments

  1. I'm stopping by from Sunday Social and had to say hi, since I too am a former California girl now living in the South. Although I'm in Louisiana instead of Tenseness, but still awfully similar. So hi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie the Pooh was one of my faves. And I LOVE Pretty Little Liars. I haven't watched any episodes from this season though. Sad. Toby. Drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie the pooh is still my fave today and I'm almost 30. may be weird but I dont care. I love PLL and Big Brother and Love me some Big Bang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower and fellow Army wife! I feel so old watching PLL. And inappropriate because I'm not a teenager (since they call it a teen drama).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost the full post gets me , I loved the pooh , little mermaid , have crush on Friggin Swoon , hate big brother . Phew !
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old school Winnie The Pooh is so awesome. Hubby's going to buy the books for our 5-year old as a holiday gift this year, since he cannot find the TV show on DVD..

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig