August Ipsy Bag

4 comments
I had wanted to post yesterday with the Boys Behind the Blog but J had to stay overnight in his WLC class so he wasn't even home from Tuesday to Thursday. Boo, you whore. Hate Army sometimes. So I focused on my homework instead of blogging because that is priority numero uno...most of the time. I try not to procrastinate too much but lezbehonest- I am the queen of waiting til the last minute, when it comes to school. J is the king of last minute with everything and it drives me banana sandwich! Now I'm rambling. Onto the point...


My Ipsy bag came, yay! I find myself getting giddy when I open my mailbox and seeing that little pink package inside. Think I'm turnin into a girl! I had wondered what the theme of the month would be since July was beachy, especially August being my birthday month I always want things to be super special. Like every time I open a calendar I head straight for August to see if I got a good picture- you know you do too! 


I'm not entirely sure what Glamour Academy is but I'm guessing I am now apart of it. So yeah, pretty sweet. You guys totally need to jump on this Ipsy bandwagon because I am lovin it. And no, not like McDonalds, because they are gross. Okay I lied a little, I started to eat their fries again. But that's it! Annnnnd I'm rambling again. Grr.

Items Included:

-Michael Todd Facial scrub
-Pacifica Multi-mineral bb cream
-Noya Natural lip balm
-Pixi Lash Booster mascara
-City Color Cheek stain

I personally feel like they should have sent me a cupcake since it's my birthday month. But whatevs, I forgive you Ipsy.

 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. gahhh I want to do one. Stupid saving money :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeee your blog template. Like totally swooning. And I'm swooning over that Ipsy bag. Ugh. Neeeed.
    New follower here! Looking forward to reading more.

    XO Fal
    FalFindsHappiness.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ipsy! This month's bag was fabulous. I love the Pacifica bb cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still haven't gotten mine yet! (I think it's arriving today!) Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig