J Takes Over [Part Three]

2 comments
Hey party people! Happy Friday!

The last day of Boys Behind the Blog questions, I'm sure J is thankful. I'm also letting him pick the jam for Whit's backthatazzup Friday. I just hope he doesn't pick something that screams at you. He's like that. His music tends to scare the shit out of me when I get in the car. Asshole.

Round 3:

1. What would you do with a million dollars?
Buy my dream car, buy like 15 houses, and use the remainder of the money to fix those houses and rent them out. And yes, I can get houses that cheap- I got connections.

2. What is your dream job?
Umm, being retired. I don't wanna fuckin work.

3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Alessandra Ambrosio, she's my bitch. Damn right. Even with her fuckin British accent or whatever she is.
[she's Brazilian. What a douche.]


4. What is your favorite sports team?
Motha fuckin Patriots.

5. What was your AOL/AIM screen name back in the day?
ilikefires. Because I had a lighter in my hand, all the other good names were taken, and I liked to set things on fire. I didn't want something gay with numbers or X's. I'm still that way.


For backthatzzup Friday
he wanted Shade by Portugal. The Man.
I explained to him this was too mellow and no one could shake their ass to it.
So he picked:


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig