J Takes Over [Part Two]

1 comment
Hey Lovelies

I'm pretty sure J will like these questions more since they have to do with him and not blogging. He could honestly give two shits about my blogging. Plus he gets to talk about one of his most favorite things so you might see him ramble a bit. I'd like to think so anyway. He'll probably just end up being a punk about it. Yeah, that sounds like him.


Milo is chewing on his shirt
Round two: 

1. What celebrity would play you in a movie about your life?
*after pondering for quite some time* 
I have decided on Edward Norton. Based on his performances he can play the quiet me and the pissed off me pretty well.

2. What is your dream car?
2015 Subaru STI in Plasma Blue. I want two JLW7's 12 inches in the trunk. [his sound system]

3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, and why?
A red upside-down heart on my right shoulder blade to match my stepdad's. [he passed away]
Vic Rattlehead on my chest for what it represents.[hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil] Megadeth, fuck yeh. [his fav band]
"Live and Let Die" on my hips because Paul McCartney is fucking awesome. The Beatles. Yeh.

4. Boxers or briefs?
What the fuck do you think? Have you ever seen me wear briefs? Fuckin never. [boxer briefs]

5. List 3 random facts about yourself.
- I was one of the top players in the world on Age of Empires 3. I was even better than the Koreans.
- I like manatees.
- I've been to 8 different countries outside the US.
* Here's an interesting fact- I can make my wife laugh anytime I want to. I can also piss her off anytime I want to. It's a gift, really.

He's such a punk when it comes to questions I already know. I tried explaining to him that just because I know him doesn't mean the blogging world does and that he needs to answer in his own god damn words! This is what I live with people. And he wonders why people think he's rude. Because he's shy and quiet and when he actually does speak it's very snarky. Imagine if his best friends were with him. Yeah, that's not a place I'd wanna be- I end up becoming the butt of every joke. Also, they like to call me Meg due to Family Guy, so I get it even worse. Every time I speak I always get cut off with "Shut up Meg." Rude. 


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Its cool getting to know him a little bit :) Glad he is participating hehe

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig