My Random Shenanigans

6 comments
Hey! I'm back!

No, I didn't get shit-faced with alcohol poisoning and wind up a hot mess from my birthday. But what a great story that would have been. Pretty sure 3 days is the longest I've ever gone without blogging. Yeahhhhhh, I'm not sorry. At first I was like ah shit people are gonna think I suck because legit bloggers post every day. Then I was like well they'll either understand or get over it cause for once after moving here I'm actually living my life, which makes me super fucking happy since that means I get to keep my sanity a bit longer. More on that for another time, but long story short I finally made some friends here. Yay me!

My birthday was actually way quiet minus the crazy thunderstorms [thank you shitty TN] since i didn't feel that well and the baby was sick. It's okay though cause I still felt the love from everyone. Woot. And Wednesday I had a 3 hour dinner date with a fellow Army wife, so that's a plus. Thursday was school and I didn't hate my teacher, which is a win in my book since class is 4 hours. Don't worry- I get to take my laptop with me in case they end up being a complete douche and I just wanna browse Pinterest.

On with the weekend!

1. Kol was feeling adventurous for once in his life and thought he'd do a little typing for me. He scared the shit out of himself when he stepped on the spacebar though. Not gonna lie, it was kinda cute to see him freak out over something so small.

2. Upon driving this new vehicle of mine I started to notice a theme in the music I was hearing- I hadn't heard any of that shit in years. What the hell was I listening to? Honestly, I have yet to fiddle with that car so no, I didn't even change the radio station. Finally when this song came on I was like no fucking way, dude. "No matter what you do, he's never gonna be with you. He's into what hes got. He loves me- he loves you not!" Aww yeh, the 90s baby. Apparently I have satellite radio and I'm lovin it!

3. My birthday sandals finally arrived! Yep- those spiked babies are the ones that are on my birthday list. I ended up buying them for myself since I loved them so much. Looking back I shoulda put it on J's card.

4. J got me chocolate-covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements. He said he saw me drooling over the uber expensive ones when we were at Godiva but these were pretty expensive too. I was not about to let that boy spend 35 bucks on some fruit, so I made him get me the 6 pk. 

5. I had a get-together on Saturday night for a bunch of Army wives and let loose with some booze. Don't worry, I was a classy bitch and mixed it with lemonade instead of doing shots. Come Labor Day will be a whole different story though.

6. For said gathering I tried out one of my food pins and made mini cinnamon rolls. They were a huge hit and I had to make an entire batch just for J. And then again yesterday morning.

Hope everyone's weekend was fantabulous. And full of vodka.
 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. WOO for making new friends! Glad you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... I need those cinnamon rolls. Soo hungry right now. And your bday sandals are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've met some new friends (and get to keep some sanity!). I completely understand that feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you made some new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl don't apologize for not blogging. This is YO SPOT. Happy belated and it looks like you have been having a hell of a time. YAY for new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Kol is presh on the keyboard. Flitwick isn't quite so brave. I freaking love that Dream song. I'll probably go listen to it now actually. Mkay.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig