Sunday Social

1 comment
This weekend is going by way too fast, people. 

But that's okay, cause only 2 more days until I turn 23! I'm gonna ask J for a shopping spree as my present. Aww yeh. Anyway, moving on to Sunday Social. The questions are a bit random this week, but then again aren't they always.

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis? [Food, water, shelter, and clothes don't apply]
Phone, chapstick, and a book. All 3 are currently sitting next to me, not even lying.

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
Blood and Chocolate.The theme is beautifully written and the storyline keeps you guessing. Just don't watch the movie adaptation, it's horrible.

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
To finally get my side-piece done! Been waiting 2 years for that shit! Grr.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Senior year of high school. A lot of shit happened that I'm fairly positive changed future events and things would be pretty different right now. No regrets my ass.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I do not take trust lightly. I expect you to be reliable through both your words and actions so do not test me and break that bond.

 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. Where do I get Blood and Chocolate?? It sounds intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig