The Lovely Leo

6 comments
I am a lioness!

Which is code for Happy Birthday to me, Leos rock. That's right people, my zodiac sign just so happens to be the most self-absorbed and extroverted one there is. Did you honestly expect anything less? We are actually really awesome people who are easy to get along with, but our negative traits come out when you decide to treat us like shit.

Astrology of Leo: July 23- August 22

Symbol- The Lion
Element- Fire
Planet- Sun

Leo Characteristics
Positive
Warm, generous, loyal, passionate, optimistic, creative, confident
Negative
Bossy, stubborn, self-centered, oversensitive, boastful



The Life of a Leo
- You tend to express yourself with strength of purpose, magnetism, and vitality. Your energies are confident, highly-spirited, and dramatic. Your natural strengths include great leadership and strong will power.
Which proves I should be the boss of everything.

- Leos may look tough and fierce on the outside, but underneath lies a very sensitive and fragile soul. Criticism and rejection can easily hurt them.
True story, don't hurt my feelings bro.

- Leos are born stable in everything that they do. They are not in favor of changes and like to stick to what they feel is good and well- known.
Yep. Not a big fan.

- Leos are warm-hearted and action oriented. They are driven with the desire to be loved and admired so they will often find a way to be in the limelight.
That's so true, I'm an attention whore.

- For Leos born between the 4th and 14th: you are adventurous and love to travel, learn about new cultures, and explore the world and people. Mostly easygoing you attract many friends and seem to be in the right place at the right time. You're one of the lucky Leos.
Really? I don't feel very lucky.


Leo Physical Features
- They have a ruddy complexion [pink]
- Broad, wide forehead
- Large nose
- Thin, wavy hair
- Face: oval with large eyes
- Long legs
- Females tend to appear gaudy, a look enhanced by heavy use of jewelry and accessories
Okay, all that, that was spooky. That got me dead on in every aspect.

Famous Leos
Barack Obama
JK Rowling
Madonna
Bill Clinton
Tom Brady
Amelia Earhart
Coco Chanel
Henry Ford
I told you Leos rock

After typing all that it sounds kinda boring but seriously when you're researching that shit and it all says the same thing and gets you spot on you start freakin out a little. Like am I really that stereotypical? I'm not down to the exact 100% but I'm basically 90% and that is pretty rad/ spooky. It was really fun finding out more about myself and I encourage you to do the same. I also did it with something called numerology and that shit is even more crazy. Talk about psychics looking into your soul.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to celebrate my birthday with cupcakes and vodka. Cheers.


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Happy birthday! sounds like you are definitely a true Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday from ONE LEO TO ANOTHER!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I love Astrology and always find that it's fascinating to research.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig