Fun in the Grass

3 comments
To the babies, playing in the grass is like the greatest thing on earth. They go ape shit over it and I have no idea why. Maybe the texture of the grass and dirt? The urge to dig and burrow? All I know is once I set those little hedgies in the front yard they don't want to leave and it makes for adorable pictures. 

I tried getting them together but they were like fuck this, we're going our separate ways
Look how much Kol has grown!

Apparently my grass was really dead when Kol was a baby. Eh, it was summer, grass dies. Whatevs. So yeah, for all you dog people- this I what I have to look forward to. Little furballs roaming the yard.

Peace out.




 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Hahaha they are so funny and cute! Question how do you pick them up when they have their quills out like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ridiculously adorable! What fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig