October Ipsy Bag

2 comments
Happy Halloween everybody!

The weather is super shitty here and we're officially on tornado watch. So much for passing out candy to the little beggers tonight. Oh well, I know J will eat it.

So in true fashion as it's the last day of the month, I'm seriously late on bringing the latest Ipsy glambag to this here blog. I received it about a week or two ago and I forgot that it was just sitting on my nightstand. Whoopsie.


This month's theme was The Art of Beauty.
I wish they had been a little more clever in using the spooky holiday for inspiration.
Coulda been like dark, dramatic makeup or something, but whatevs.


Items included:
LA Fresh Oil-free Face Cleanser
Nourish Organic Coconut and Argan Body Lotion
Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel
Boxom Lip Polish in Dolly
Zoya Nail Polish in Giovanna


My horrible bedroom lighting does not do that nail polish justice. It is one of the most beautiful colors I've ever seen and I can't wait to slab it all over my nails. I'm ready to be beautified!


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. i LITERALLY just signed up for Ipsy last night, SO Excited!!!!
    I love that nail polish color! Post pictures when you do nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this month's ipsy! I'm jealous that you got the gel! I got the hairspray, and I don't use hairspray! Oh well. I still liked this month's bag a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig