Adventures in Cali

3 comments
I know, I know. I'm late to the party once again. 

I've been meaning to upload all my pictures from California but ever since I got back it's been pure chaos. The holidays, starting up school again, job hunting, and dealing with the frenzy that is J deploying soon. I just need it all to stop for a second so I can catch my breath. Getting a little dizzy here!

So fair warning, most of my pictures are yummy food that I stuffed my face with because come on, why not. I miss it so much and if I wasn't in school I'd legit drive the 24 hours back down there to taste a delicious In n' Out burger again. Now I'm making myself hungry...



I miss it.


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. Great photos from your trip!
    I sure hope things calm down for ya and I know you'll get through it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't ever been to an In - N - Out. Are they really that delicious? What makes the taste so good? There is one in Dallas, I probably should get in the car and go for a drive ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig