Autumn is Upon Us!

2 comments
Bye bye Halloween, hello Autumn Harvest

I know Fall officially happens at the end of September, but for me it happens once November arrives and the weather is in full force while the leaves have completely turned. Looooooooove it!

And even though I'm currently in California where literally none of that is taking place, I just had to decorate the house a little before I left. If J's friends head over he might be a tad embarrassed, but I don'r give a shit. Plus there's owl everywhere! Who doesn't like owls?



Yay Fall!



 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. My way of celebrating fall is busting out the boots and leggings!! I don't have any cute decorations like you :(

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig