Cali Bucket List

3 comments
I'm goin goin back back to Cali Cali!

Aww yeh, come Monday I will be in my home state of beautiful California and bummin it at my mom's house for 2 weeks. I'm so excited! I bought my ticket last month and since then I have been trying to plan out my days so that I can see everyone and do everything before I head back to the south.

Honestly, the main thing I'm seriously looking forward to is cramming as much food down my throat as possible. This is my only chance to gain 20 pounds and be happy about it because hardly any food place in Cali exists down here. To name a few- In n' Out, Weinerschnitzel, Juice It Up, Del Taco, El Pollo Loco, and so much more. My first stop from getting off the plane and into my mom's car will be driving across the street from the airport and eating a delicious In n' Out burger. Not even kidding, that's what I did last time. 

Aside from all the goodies I'll get to gorge on, and the dinners I'll get to eat at the actual table, I'm already getting antsy for all the things I wanna buy! There are no real malls down here [you gotta drive all the way to Nashville] but the shopping in California is to die for and I cannot wait! I loaded up my bank account because I already know I will be spending a shit ton and I will be bringing one of J's giant Army duffle bags so I can bring all my random crap back. It shall be glorious.

Of course there are plenty of other things I'm ecstatic to do, like finally meet my blog bestie Raewyn, see my nephews and how much they've grown, and be a silly dork with my twin- my mother. She's seriously just a shorter, older, more mexican me. I don't think she ever stopped being 21 in her mind. And for that I love her. My step-dad will certainly have his hands full.


I don't think you guys realize how bonkers I am about all this. I haven't been home since Christmas and I am making this visit count! Stay tuned for sporadic updates while I'm down there. Oh shit, I just remembered I haven't even started packing yet. Catch ya on the flip side!



 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments

  1. What a great list! Take lots of pictures of Disneyland for me lol I may still be in California but I feel so far away from the Southern half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Sounds so fun! :) Are you blogging while gone? I will miss your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY IS IT FRIDAY YETTTTTTTTTT???????????

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig