Get in my tummeh!

2 comments
Hola my fellow bloggers.

Coming live from Southern California, I am currently on my mother's couch while she prepares to make me delicious food for tonight. Aww yeh, seriously so excited to eat down here. My plane story is long and detailed and boring because it was one of the worst flights I've ever experienced and I'm not gonna put that on you. It will just make me mad all over again.

BUT the best part was getting off the plane and mi madre rushing me to the nearest In n' Out to put all the yummy things in my belly! I even documented it because of how happy I was.


Many more burgers to come.



 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments

  1. Enjoy your time in cali :)

    I love your hair BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous! enjoy every bite for the states that done have In n Out!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig