Sweet Home Tennessee

1 comment
I miss home. Like, a lot.
I've only been gone a week but I'm already homesick. Super pathetic.

Well, I'm not that pathetic, because I have specific things I miss. Things I don't have here that are starting to drive me banana sandwich. I wish I could combine the 2 places. Grr!



my babies
After the second day of being in California I was missing my little ones like crazy. I spend every night with them and I was hoping they were doing okay. J called me last night to tell me Kol has been behaving very oddly and he escaped from his cage, which he hasn't done since the day we brought him home...I wonder if he's acting out because he misses mama.

my husband
Of course I miss the boy. I've been having the hardest time sleeping and I think it's because J isn't laying there next to me. This next deployment is really gonna suck.

my privacy
I'm currently sharing a room with my 14 year old sister. Dramatic is an understatement. Enough said.

my car
Holy shitballs, I am going nuts over here. I hate being stranded, especially in a place where there is so much to do. I'm usually always on the go and relying on other people for rides is not something I handle well.

my space
I have a pretty open floor plan in my house. My mother has a small apartment where there is no where to escape to. Not to mention the neighbors across from us are loud as shit. I sleep right by the window which is by the front door so I can hear everything. I'm trying to refrain from slappin a bitch.


I'm here for one more week. I love seeing everyone, but I honestly cannot wait to go back home. And sleep.


 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment

  1. I would be the same way you are..missing all those!
    I hope you have a great week though :) enjoy the rest of your trip and have a safe trip home

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig