A Prickle Christmas

4 comments
Did you know a group of hedgehogs is called a prickle?

We had a prickly reunion upon arriving back home from our Utah trip, I think the boys were mad we left them behind. They're much smarter than people give them credit for and they made sure to let the sitters know they were not a fan. Poor babies.

I'm late on posting these but when am I ever on time these days. Milo and Kol behaved long enough to take some seasonal photos for you.





 photo signature-19.png
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. How adorable! Also, I'm pretty sure calling a group of hedgehogs a prickle is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!!! I can see they love their little toys, but do they get along with each other well??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute they are! I can't get over it! That is so freaking cute that a group of hedgehogs is called a prickle!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love hearing from you lovelies! It makes my heart flutter knowing I am loved so expect a reply!

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig